Corcus Featured Creator ❤️ Artemisa@fashion_roan_


Hi everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying the sunshine!

Today’s featured creator is Artemisa (@fashionarcreative), who is both a mother and a health/beauty influencer based in Albania. She reviews all kinds of beauty, health, and lifestyle products that you can’t miss out on! On top of that, she is the owner of FASHIONARCREATIVE. Check out her Instagram and YouTube for some positive vibes, and read on to learn about her journey as well as some useful tips for content creating and organizing!

Sections:

  1. About Artemisa

  2. Tips + Advice

  3. Working with brands

About Artemisa

Tell us a little about your background. When did you start creating content? What got you to start?

I graduated in Chemistry and worked as an economist for my husband's cousin's business and it was a great part of my motherhood life but photography and addicting tools are my hobbies. I remember since I was a little girl that drawing was something I wanted to do and always wanted to grow my passion for it.

I got Instagram in 2010-2017 and at the time, my settings for my profile were on private. In the beginning, I was using it for personal use only. In 2018, I decided to make my profile public, but I continued to only post personal content for my first child. In 2019, I was a part of some influencer marketing websites and I created some content videos and posts for them. In October 2019 I was contacted by a UK brand for children Zimpli Kids and they said to me: We think your blog/Instagram page is great and wanted to collaborate. Then I started to take Instagram seriously and created content for different brands!

Do you see creating content as your full-time job or more of a hobby that you do in your free time?

Creating content is my hobby and my job for the moment because I have a little boy 16 months old and my first kid is now 7 years old first elementary class and they need their mama!

What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve faced or you are facing as a creator/influencer?

The best things about being an Influencer are the new people we meet, being part of a community, and getting the opportunity to work with some of my favorite brands. But we also know that a lot of hard work, love, and care goes into being a successful Influencer.

You have to spend a lot of time building your engaged community, reply to all the messages, and focus on creating incredible content that your followers will love, support, and save for later.


Tips for other creators:

What kinds of tools do you use to stay consistent and active on your social media?

On Hootsuite free plan you can :

  • Manage 3 social profiles in one place

  • Schedule 30 posts in advance

  • Generate leads with social contests

Next up is Buffer. Similar to Hootsuite, you can manage multiple social profiles.

Buffer also suggests the perfect moments to post based on follower activity – pretty neat!

What are some of your favorite editing tools? (If you use them)

Canva is one of my favorite image editing tools on the market. Lightroom is another helpful tool to use when it comes to image editing. I'm also a big fan of Snappa for image editing. Piktochart. Pixlr.

What are some tips for creators who are just getting started?

Make sure that you’re doing this for the right reasons and you’re doing it because you’re passionate about it. I’d also say don’t focus on what others are doing, as it can lead to a comparing game. I recommend having a tunnel vision, meaning do what you think is best for yourself, and always be creative in your way. Essentially, I’d say keep going, do what you love, don’t look left or right, and stay in your lane.

Do you have any specific goals set for yourself for the coming months?

  • I know that I have a lot to improve and to include it to my goals.

  • I also want to do more digital giveaways on my Instagram account. I think now it’s especially nice to do something special for my followers with everything going on in the world.

How do you balance your personal and work life?

It’s no surprise that work-life balance is important no matter what profession you are in. But I can tell you from my experience as a blogger/Influencer, that you are constantly challenged with creating a healthy work-life balance. One of the reasons why is the ever-changing social media algorithms that are hard to manage, while also trying to stay relevant and growing in a large market of bloggers and Influencers.

Here are some of the tips that have helped me keep a healthy work-life balance as an influencer:

  • You would think that I need to be online constantly, but it is all about planning and sticking to a schedule.

  • Utilizing the scheduling apps has been a huge lifesaver for a long time. For instance, with Tailwind I can schedule pins to post on my boards for a few weeks.

  • Another resource that has made the business side of my blog a success was to join an online community like Style Collective. This is a blogging and influencer network that has e-courses, marketing templates, rate calculators, Brand directory, and more!

What kind of advice do you have for creators who are not seeing any progress or success?

All creators are normal people and anyone can be an influencer.

I am working so hard every day, loading so many different expert webinars to learn more about how the social media algorithm works, using hashtags.

A good influencer knows how to be seen. They can pull in followers to create a large audience that cares about what they have to say. The influencer knows how to work social media to their advantage. For example, they most likely know the best times of day to publish certain content to get the most responses.

What are some of the biggest misconceptions that people have about you that you’d like to address?

The biggest misconception is that you have to go big and become an influencer with more followers or with a larger community. We’ve found that those mid-tier influencers are the ones that have a good audience. It usually feels more authentic and organic and is usually cheaper. It takes more groundwork to do research on the potential influencer’s following and to see if it’s a good fit, but we’ve found it’s worth it in the long run. It’s also beneficial to work with a mid-tier influencer before their community grows even larger so you can establish a healthy relationship and rapport.


Working with brands:

What have you found to be the biggest challenge in working with brands?

Many details need to be coordinated for an influencer marketing campaign to run smoothly, such as product shipment, content approvals, and influencer payments. Additionally, a host of issues may arise during the campaign that requires attention.

What brands have you worked with in the past? What are some that you would like to work with?

I’ve been pretty lucky in the sense that all the brands I’ve worked with so far have been collaborative and the processes have been extremely smooth.

My dream collabs would be to work with Pixibeauty Cosmetics, Luxy Hair tool collabs, and the H&M brand!

But I can say that fashion and skincare brands marketing campaigns are my favorite because I am so obsessed with accessories & fashion and skincare.


Takeaway:

Make sure you are extremely focused on who your target audience is and what type of content resonates with them—when you’re starting it’s important to know what your niche is….you can always expand to a broader niche/group from there. Make connections with other people in your niche and try to do collaborations when/where you can. Thank you Artemisa for all your hard work!

Love,

Corcus Team

If you are interested in being part of this series, please email creator@corcus.io.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeFi

How to Spot a Scam in Cripto world!