Tips for a healthy life during quarantin !

LET'S SHARE TIPS about being productive while in quarantine ! 

.

A lot of us here have been working from home so I wanted to share some of the things that have really helped me over the past year and hopefully you can share yours too!

.

Here are some of my favorite ones : 

.

☕️DON’T START WORKING RIGHT AWAY
I know it’s tempting to sleep in and stay in bed until 8h20 when you have to start working at 8h30, but I have found that waking up at least 1h before work and taking the time to get ready, drink your first coffee in peace, watch a TV show, shower, meditate or go for a walk really helps you get mentally ready for the day.
.
☀️IMPLEMENT A 3 STEP ROUTINE
Something that I apply to both morning and night everyday is a 3 step routine that, without even realizing it, tells your brain that it’s either work time or sleep time. For me it’s a coffee, getting ready and emptying the dishwasher in the morning and showering, doing my skincare routine and brushing my hair at night.
.
🖥BE AWARE OF WHEN YOU’RE MOST PRODUCTIVE
I am the most productive before noon! I therefore adjust my tasks to put the most important ones before then. I also adjust the time I start working to fit this productivity zone. No matter if I start working at 6 AM or 10 AM, I’m most productive until noon hits, so I try to adjust my schedule and start my work days as early as possible so I can take full advantage of that time.
.
🧺LEAVE THE HOUSE WORK FOR LATER
I know you think you’ll be twice as productive if you have loads of laundry going all day and you’re working at the same time but no, housework becomes the biggest distraction and excuse! Focus on work first, do the rest later.
.
🍔HAVE A PROPER LUNCH BREAK
Your lunch break is your time to take a step back and reset your day. Use this time to get yourself excited for your afternoon, clean up your desk, watch a show, take a walk, and just hit the reset button on the day. I know it’s tempting to just skip it, but you need this time off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DeFi

How to Spot a Scam in Cripto world!